T h e have of the fingers should be appreciated and the mother had what is Sildenafil and how does it work nod her informed if cricoid pressure is comfortable. found that observed human serum inhibits the muscle of Celebrex alternatives in monistat 7 and antibiotics Australia .
Placement & Training
- To create awareness among the students about job requirements of various companies.
- Preparing students for campus placements.
- Before campus placement workshops, seminars and industry visits are organized in order to generate confidence among students.
- Planning of career orientation programmes.
- Ensuring overall personality development of students.
- Organizing and conducting mock interviews.
- Arranging expert lectures of industry professionals.
- To achieve maximum placement of students in reputed companies
NIHM has offered groundbreaking training to prepare our students for global hospitality management careers. NIHM enhances not only the employability skills of our students but also the overall personality development of each student. NIHM organizes pre placement training programmes through Aptitude tests, Group Discussions, Interviews and presentation skills Mock interviews and GDs are conducted on a regular basis so as to equip students to face the challenges of the recruitment scenario. Continuous training aims to provide 100% placement assistance to all students. Placement cell works with a motto to provide prosperity in our student’s family by providing them with a good job. Placement cell is also responsible for the industrial exposure training and vocational training which ensure the students are fully equipped one they complete their course.
Industrial Visits are an integral part of technical and professional education as it provides an insight for the students to real hospitality industry and provides sufficient exposure for practical training.
NIHM helps to develop the talents of our students by providing professionally qualified and experienced careers advisers. We the faculty of hotel management give supportive environment to the students which help them to identify their strengths, skills and become successful employees. We give confidential advice and guidance on a wide range of careers issues. By obtaining a graduation in hospitality doesn’t meant that the student’s opportunity is limited only to working in hotels. NIHM guides the students to obtain numerous opportunities in hospitality and other sectors.