- Instructor: Admin @Nihm
- Lectures: 5
- Students: 251
- Duration: 30 hours
Total no of hours – 30 hours
Mode of Examination – Theory (01-hour exam)
This is an enabling course which aims to give students a formal and technical exposure to professional MICE skills. The approach is practical in nature. The course will provide an opportunity to understand effective document preparation and presentation of MICE.
- Understand simple range of MICE
- Understand the aspects of professional Event Management arrangements.
- Demonstrate some control of essential basic necessities, structures with event or theme preparations.
Key Learning Outcomes:
By the end of the course, the students will be able to:
- Understand and extract the essential information of event management.
- Perform a variety of different functions including Business meeting arrangements, orientation and farewells, invitations in food festival, etc.
- Understand people, places, likes and dislikes and series of wats in events.
- Understand the form and function of the basic official preparations.
- Performa range official support through formal and informal writings, preparing reports, letters, agenda, accounts summery etc.